7 BASIC HAIR NECESSITIES FOR NATURAL HAIR
How goes life this year, busy as bees I can only imagine.
As life goes on, sometimes we tend to forget the basic necessities to take care of our tresses, I know I do, so in honor of Ms. Lisa from Napturally Curly , her article can be found here, will list 7 things we always need to keep in mind to keep our hair healthy.
- Water is and always will be your Natural Hairs best friend and best Moisturizer.
- If your hair needs a Moisturizing Product, always make sure the 1st or 2nd product ingredient is always Water.
- After placing your moisturizer on your tresses, always proceed to add an Oil or Hair Butter to seal in the moisture.
- Daily moisturize your hair with your own personal Hair Spritz: water, your choice of oils, conditioners, etc.
- Always do a DIY Deep Conditioning on your tresses bi-weekly, these will strengthen your hair more.
- Do your special Hair Treatments at least once every 6 months, Hot Oil, Tea Rinses, Henna or Clay Rinse, Protein Treatments, etc.
- Eat healthier, keep your body on the inside healthy, trust me on this, this contributes to healthy happy hair and girl 😀 😀
So my dears, hope this list helps you. In my own hair care regimen, I have to be aware, to keep it simple and consistent.
- My first moisturizer to apply on hair will always be Water.
- Moisturizing product – Conditioner Mix: Tresemme Conditioner, 6oz with 3 teaspoons of Olive Oil or Bonawell Styling Cream.
- Sealant are my Hair Oils: Island Oil or Palm Oil.
Thank you for reading girls, anything to the list you want to add or extra tips, please feel to comment about it. !!!Happy Hair Days!!!
Isle of Azure