😀 This is one is awesome 😀
Many thanks to BLACK GIRL LONG HAIR who posted this recipe, link to their recipe can be found here girls
By Chinwe of Hair and Health – http://blackgirllonghair.com/2012/08/3-easy-to-make-homemade-deep-conditioners-for-natural-hair/
* For Strengthening – Coconut Oil & Honey *
This conditioner is ideal for naturals whose hair dislikes protein conditioners but needs a bit of strengthening. The key is the coconut oil, which binds to the hair thus reducing keratin loss. Honey, a humectant, is also added to the mix to impart moisture retention. I get the best of both worlds – moisture and strength – with this conditioner. I personally use two servings of the recipe because my hair is really thick, dense, and naturally dry.
- 4 tbs of extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbs of pure honey (depending on hair density or length, you may use two servings of this recipe)
- Place the coconut oil and honey in a small cup and place the cup in a large bowl of hot water.
- Allow the cup to sit in the water for a few minutes until the mixture is warm.
- Pour the mixture onto freshly washed but towel blotted hair.
- Put on a shower cap, and wrap with a towel to prevent mixture from dripping onto face.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes, then rinse out 80-90% of the conditioner, and style as usual.
!!!5 STAR RATING GIRLS!!! EXCELLENT!!! You have to double up on the ingredients with this one, you hair will thank and love you for it. The only reason I rinsed her out because did not want to be chased around by bees 😀 Works like a dream. Personally, when I do it again, will follow instructions and will use as a leave in, yes, this recipe is that good 😀
❤ Thank You for Reading Lovelies & to Ms. Chinwe from Black Girl Long Hair for posting superb recipe ❤
“Isle of Azure”