Good Evening Girls,
Honey is excellent for our tresses so hope you like this recipe 😀
Many thanks to the site HONEY where this recipe was posted, link to their recipe can be found here girls
* Rosemary Honey Hair Conditioner *
- 1/2 Cup of Honey
- 1/4 Cup of Warmed Olive Oil (2 Tablespoons for Normal to Oily Hair)
- 4 Drops of Essential Oil of Rosemary
- 1 TSP of Xanthan Gum (available in health food stores)
- Place all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a clean plastic bottle with a tight fitting stopper or lid.
- Apply a small amount at a time to slightly dampened hair.
- Massage scalp and work mixture through hair until completely coated.
- Cover hair with a warm towel (towel can be heated in a microwave or dryer) or shower cap; leave on to nourish and condition for 30 minutes.
- Remove towel or shower cap; shampoo lightly and rinse with cool water.
- Dry as normal and enjoy shinier, softer and healthier hair the natural way.
* The extremes of heat and cold we endure throughout winter can make even the greatest of hair look and feel like straw. This nourishing conditioner blends honey for shine; olive oil for moisture and essential oil of rosemary to stimulate hair growth *
No rating for this one yet girls, never could find the xanthan gum. This seems to be a great conditioner, especially for the winter months. A great idea to have your hair massaged plus deep conditioned at the same time. Do tell if you do this one 😀
❤ Thank You for Reading Ladies & to the site Honey for posting this recipe ❤
“Isle of Azure”