😀 Enjoy 😀
Many thanks to NATURALLY CURLY who posted this recipe, link to their recipe can be found here girls
* Herbal Egg Conditioner *
- 2 TSP of Lemon Juice
- 1 TSP of Honey
- 1 Egg
- 3 Drops of Rosemary Oil
- 1/4 cup of Almond or Coconut Oil
- Add lemon juice and honey to egg and beat together.
- Pour mixture into pot and heat.
- Stir until warm and creamy.
- Add Oils.
- Pour on Hair, put on plastic cap and leave for 30 minutes.
- Proceed to Rinse.
This one sound great for those who are not protein sensitive. Lemon is a cleanser, honey helps detangle and adds shine, egg is protein and oils are wonderful for our tresses so she is a winner. Extra tip, add a towel around your neck for when she starts to drip all over 😀
No ratings yet dear, will try her out in about 3 months, recently did a high protein treatment so am good for next 2 months.
❤ Thank you for reading Girls & for Naturally Curly for post this awesome recipe ❤
“Isle of Azure”