Hope you like this one.
Many thanks to whoever posted this recipe, if this is yours, please let me know so I can add the link to your site
* Carribean Queenland Conditioner *
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TBSP of Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP of Vegetable Glycerine
- 1/2 cup of Distilled Purified Water
- 1 TSP of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine all ingredients and whisk thoroughly.
- Massage into hair then cover with plastic cap.
- Leave on for 20 minutes then rinse.
Cannot believe I have not tried this gem out yet, see, that is why you have to write all the good recipes down to have for later 😀 Seems to be the perfect deep protein treatment plus absolute cleanser and conditioner for our tresses 🙂
No ratings yet dear but will try her out on my wash day and post about the results.
❤Thank you for reading Lovelies & for the Lovely Gals who post these Gems ❤
“Isle of Azure”