For the Mixtress in us All 😀
Many thanks to MOTOWNGIRL´S (found here) for their recipe, check out their sites girls, great info for your hair 😀
* MotownGirl´s Leave-In-Conditioner *
- 1 8oz Pump Bottle
- 2 oz of Leave-In-Conditioner
- 1 1/2 o of Distilled Water
- 1/8 Cup of Oil (Avocado, Coconut or Olive Oilh)
- 1 TBS of Vegetable Glycerin
- 1 TBS of Silk Peptide Powder
- Fragrance Oil for Scent – (Apple, Vanilla, Mango, Pina Colada, Strawberry)
- Double up portions as needed & substitute ingredients as you need.
- Massage into hair as you apply it on.
When making this mix, cuadruple on portions because it is quite a bit of work so you want enough to last for a while. I suggest when you are done, refrigerate the mixture so it can last longer. This one takes a bit a shopping around so make a list ladies. Great moisturizer for your tresses plus it makes a great gift for any or all of your natural friends!!! They will be delighted 😀
I give a 4 STAR RATING, she worked well in my tresses, could not find Peptide Powder in my area so skipped it 😀
Many thanks for reading Lovelies & Many thanks to MotownGirls 🙂
“Isle of Azure”