Good Day Girls,
This recipe smells great on your tresses!
Many thanks to whoever posted this recipe, if this is yours, please let me know so I can add the link to your Website
* Lavender Water Hairspray *
- 1 Cup of Purified Water
- 1/2 TBSP of Curly-Friendly Conditioner
- 1/2 TBSP of Coconut Oil
- 2 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Combine in an 8 oz. spray bottle.
- Spray lightly on hair to refresh throughout the day.
- Shake well before each use.
Not only does this spray act as a refresher but also adds moisture to your lovely hair.
!!! 5 STAR RATINGS DOLLS, this recipe is fantastic for those warm days!!!
!!!Thank your for reading My Dears and more exciting recipes on the way!!!
¨Isle of Azure´´