This recipe is super easy and simple.
Many thanks to whoever posted this recipe, if this is yours, please let me know so I can add the link to your Website
* Baking Soda Clarification *
- 1 TBSP of Baking Soda
- 3 TBSP of a Curly-Friendly Conditioner
- Mix together thoroughly.
- Apply mixture to the scalp and massage firmly.
- Continue to massage the mixture down the hair shaft to the ends.
- Work into hair well.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Follow immediately with an Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse (click on link here).
I know Baking Soda is a great cleaner plus with all the massages, your hair should feel and be squeaky clean
No Ratings for this one because have not tried yet 🙂
Thank you Girls for Reading & Happy Wash Days.
¨Isle of Azure´´