Evening Naturalistas & Transitioning Dolls,
Guess what, I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award a second time by ideafill.me from “Fill the Empty Spaces” 🙂 check out her inspirational and inspiring posts, here.
Ok Ladies, ready, set, here we go, drum roll please ➡
1). Add the award logo somewhere on your blog.
2). Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3). Nominate 6-12 bloggers who’s loyalty and friendship you value and you consider being part of your success on WordPress.
4). Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them.
Thank you very much ideafill.me for nominating my blog, really appreciate it. Will try harder to make sure my information is helpful & accurate for all my readers. Continue posting your great thoughts for the day, in life you need positive things to keep you going on and your posts provide that, so please never stop. Check out her link here.
My 12 bloggers whom I nominate, thank you lovely girls for your support with my blog plus the wonderful comments & likes (they are like little presents). Here they are plus a little idea of what they blog about:
- Imaginique – A Writer’s Haven
- IdeaFill.me – Poetry in Photos & Music
- ClaireEcoStuff – Eco Mom Genius
- Miracurls – Hair Video Empress
- MyCurlyPotential – An Amazing Naturalista
- Chinneliya – Mozart of Flat Twists
- Swajero – Natural Hair at it’s Best
- ForADuchess – Hairpedia for Ladies
- TheNaturalCrown – News Girl for Naturals
- TafisTresses – Fabulous Natural Hair Pics
- MosAwkardAfro – Wealth of Information
- NachoHairLover256 – TWA African Princess
Thank you ideafill.me once again, you are marvelous, have a lovely evening and enjoy Bellas.
“Isle of Azure:”