Buenas Tardes Señoritas,
Hair Hydration here we come :D
Many thanks to BLACK HAIR MEDIA for posting this recipe, please click here to go to her site
* Basic Moisturizing Deep Conditioner *
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup of Plain Unflavored Yogurt
- 5 Drops of your Favorite Essence Oil (a scented one such as jasmine or lavender would make a difference to the scent of this concoction)
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl and apply to wet hair.
- Allow the hair to steam under a plastic cap for a ½ hour or more.
- Do not use heat with this recipe because eggs scramble when they are heated.
* Most deep conditioners need to penetrate the hair shaft so that it can swell and enter the hair and feed it with well needed nutrients. Moisturizing deep conditioners in general are very beneficial to dry hair. This recipe is creamy and can be used once per week for a good moisturizing condition of the hair *
No ratings, have not tried this one yet. If you need a protein wake up call, then this is your recipe!!! Be sure to only use when you really need it and acts as a cleanser due to the ACV. Have fun with this one girls :D if you try, do let us know the results.
<3 Muchas Gracias for readings Girls & to the site, Black Hair Media for posting this Recipe <3
“Isle of Azure”